time the Gate Interface is activated, the interface file is deleted
and new one is created. Once the Gate Interface is exited, the data
should be loaded to the gate via the software provided by the gate
The Falcon interface has two options. The first tab allows a Manager Code to
be entered. This code will allow access to the facility by the staff. The Maximum
Balance field is the amount that the unit Balance must be greater
than in order for the unit to be locked out. A Maximum Balance of zero
assumes a Maximum Balance of one months rent. To modify the Manager
Code or Maximum Balance simply change the field values and press Update.
To load ALL units, simply press the Load button on the General
Info tab. Options available are:
- Managers Code - An 8 digit number to be used by the
facility staff for access to the facility.
- Maximum Balance - The minimum balance due before Locking Out
the tenant. (Assumes one month rent when zero.)
- Loads ALL units to the gate system interface file.
- Update - Update the control file with the new Manager Code and Maximum
The Unit Info tab will update or
load information for an individual unit. This option can be used to load a
single unit after posting a payment, renting a new unit, or vacating an
existing unit. Access Codes and other gate system specific information
can be updated for each unit. Options for the
PTI Falcon are:
- Access Code - An 8 digit number for entry at the keypad. Each Unit must have
a unique number.
- 24 Hour Access - When checked, allows the tenant 24 hour
access to the facility.
- Used to restrict access to specific keypads within the facility. See
the gate system documentation for information regarding Zones.
- Lockout - When checked, the Access Code will be disabled after Loading
- Will load the Unit information displayed to the gate interface
- Remove - Will remove the Access Code for the Unit
- Update - Will update the Unit information.